Free Shipping EU on orders above 70€
Saint-Émilion is an appellation d'origine contrôlée for wine in the Bordeaux wine region of France, where it is situated in the Libourne subregion on the right bank of the Dordogne.
Thanks to its organic and recycled materials, the unisex essential eco hoodie is a great buy for eco-conscious fashion lovers. This comfortable regular fit hoodie has a double-layered hood, set-in sleeves, and a front pouch pocket.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.32 oz/y² (350 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Set-in sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Front pouch pocket
• 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
• Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
• Metal eyelets
• Inside tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half-moon at the back of the neck
• Download eco-friendly product certificates
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
All Hoodies are Unisex
83.8 - 91.4
94 - 101.6
104.1 - 109.2
111.8 - 116.8
119.4 - 124.5
Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm)
On All Orders
Delivery When will I get my order?
Please note that this product is Made To Order. By making your product on demand, we reduce the risk of overproduction and reduce waste.
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● Europe: 6–14 business days
● USA: 3–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
Where will my order ship from?
EU Orders will ship from one of our fulfillment centers in the EU
US Orders will ship from one of our fulfillment centers in North America (exception is the vintage dad hats, corduroy hats, the organic t-shirts, sweatshirt & hoodies that will ship from EU)
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com.